Blut please read this and don't delete 'it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blut please read this and don't delete 'it

Post  HpSuprem on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:50 am

Hi guys from Iheart i will try to be fast and explicit as good as i can. I saw u and ur clan playin on a lots of servers and playin good and pwning allmoust every server u went on. This time i have one suggestion for you. A new clan is going to open soon  during November im trying to get as many players as posible on this server , allready the server has above 1k players waiting for the server , huge and good clans like "Ex : Hisatsu " , SauronsArmy , Hellgate and many many more will join this will be a midrate / pvp server i think with cool events cool stuffs and many more. I am posting here cuz i saw what kind of servers you and your clan play on and i think that this server u will love playin on. It has everything u might want i really hope that u and ur clan m8tes will think about  my sugestion and u will come and play with / against us on this new server that Ghost will bring for us.

Server Website : www .lineage2dreams. com

More Info's : on the bottom of the page u will see "visit de forums" >> general discussions " >> luna is dead long live luna !!

I know u know and many more players know that lineage 2 is an allmoust exticted game ... not so many players thats why i think this will be my last server and i SURE HOPE that u and ur clan will be able to join this server so we can have a lots of pvp's and a lot of fun ! Ty :) please read and give me an answer.

HpSuprem

Back to top Go down

Re: Blut please read this and don't delete 'it

Post  bLut on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:39 am

Lineage 2 (and this clan) seem to be pretty dead at the moment. I myself haven't checked this forum for the past 2-3 months or so.

bLut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zosiek on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:55 pm

blut so scarry man, plxxxxx dont bane meeeeh!!!!!!!111111111111

:D
zosiek
Leogul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content